SRH Milk Haulage started in October 1996 by Scott and Regina Harvey with one truck and one trailer after securing a contract with Dairy Farmers into Hexham NSW. Originally SRH were based out of their family home at Aberglasslyn. In 2001 a yard was secured at 160 Racecourse Road Rutherford NSW where they built their first shed which is still being used today.
SRH Milk only carts 100% milk products in all their tankers so there is no chance of cross contamination in products.
We like to be the forefront with always re-designing and updating for milk to collect most efficient way.
- Beautiful and easy to understand UI, professional animations
- Theme advantages are pixel perfect design & clear code delivered
- Present your services with flexible, convenient and multipurpose
- Find more creative ideas for your projects
- Unlimited power and customization possibilities
SRH Milk Haulage’s business is the daily transportation of bulk milk from the farmers to factories with the use of our specialised farm collection tankers.
SRH Milk Haulage train all staff in the correct way to grade farm milk, correct sampling methods for the client and the use of pumping on and off.